Friday, December 26, 2008

I am getting bigger!

I can't believe how big I have gotten! It is fun to feel more "pregnant", but it is a little strange as well. Sometimes I forget that I have a belly and I bump into things. I thought it would be fun to put a little progression of belly photos up on here. I put some pictures up on facebook but I figured I should put some up on here as well. I have been slowly but surely feeling better! Thank goodness! Christmas has been wonderful. It has been great hanging out with family, eating good food, and enjoying our life in general. That 20 week ultrasound is coming closer and closer and we couldn't be more excited! Here are the photos!

9 weeks














11 weeks















12 weeks















13 weeks




















14 weeks



















15 weeks



















16 weeks
















17 weeks

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

awww jenna I love seeing the pictures. you sure have a cute belly starting to show. I cant wait-someday!!hope the holidays didnt make your belly any bigger ;) not yet anyway :) :)

cute photos!!