Saturday, December 13, 2008

The Waiting Game

I would just like to take a moment to say thank you to everyone who has wished me well and given me advice on this pregnancy! You have no idea how wonderful it is to feel like kind of support from everyone. It is very comforting! Ashley I have tried some of your tips and it is working! I am finally starting to feel a little better. So THANK YOU! At this point I feel like we are playing the waiting game. I am waiting to finally feel this little one. Which will be wonderful!! Of course, we are also waiting for our ultrasound!! I think that it will be on January 15, but I will probably get more info at my next appointment - next Thursday!!! We will finally know if we are having a boy or a girl!! I can't wait. I am also sooo very excited for Christmas! The house is decorated and I plan on wrapping presents tom. during the packer game. Merry Christmas!!

No comments: