Thursday, January 15, 2009

It's a girl!!















I haven't written for a while because I was waiting very patiently for this day! Today we had our ultrasound and it was perfect! We got to see a beautiful little head, feet, hands, arms, legs, etc. She looked perfect! It is so weird to be able to say "she". I was shocked when I saw with my own eyes that we were having a little girl! I thought that we would definately have a boy, but I was wrong! I am still in shock! I know that she is going to have her daddy wrapped around her cute little finger! I also think that I will be in huge trouble too because there are way to many cute things to buy for little girls. I am going to have to show a lot of restraint...so wish me luck!

5 comments:

The Carey's said...

Congratulations Jenna!!! That is so exciting that you are having a baby girl! I can't imagine how happy you guys are with that great news! :) Have a wonderful weekend!

adam and andrea said...

Congrats!! How exciting!! It's going to be hard to restrain yourself...little girl stuff is so cute!

Mandy said...

We are so excited for both of you!!!! How fun is it going to be to raise these little rug rats together!! Holidays will have a whole new meaning soon!!!! Let the chaos begin!!

Ledebuhr Family said...

I can only imagine how happy you two are! Congratulations. Before you know it she'll be here :) Any ideas on names? Or are you keeping them to yourself ;)

Bryan and Ashley said...

Yay!! Congratulations Boeckmann's! I'm so happy for you guys!

And Jenna about the camera...I have a Nikon D40. I love it! It's the only reason I can take good pictures. Just to warn you--you buy it and your hard drive will be full of nothing but pictures of your little girl. :) We had to buy and external hard drive just to house all the pictures.

Congrats again! I'm thrilled for you guys!!!