Thursday, May 28, 2009

Welcome baby Boeckmann

Just wanted to give all of you followers an update:

Gracelyn Kate Boeckmann was welcomed into the world today at 11:41 am. She was 7lbs, 10 oz and 19 1/2 inches long. Accourding to Mama she looks just like her daddy but she has really dark hair!! Jenna did an amazing job delivering after 55 hrs of labor! Yes, you read that correctly. She has more strenth then any other woman I know!! Mommy, Daddy, and baby Gracelyn are all doing well. I have truly never seen them all so happy!! Congrats to the Boeckmann/Torud Family!!

Mandy (SIL)

4 comments:

Rob and Andrea said...

Congratulations Mama!!! I can't wait to see pictures. I'm SO happy for you Jenna!!

adam and andrea said...

CONGRATS!!! Jenna - you are one amazing woman! So happy for you guys, can't wait to see pictures of your beautiful little girl!

Bryan and Ashley said...

AHH Jenna! You are a mommy!! I'm so THRILLED for you guys! I'm sure your little girl is beautiful! Can't wait to see! AND I LOVE the name you picked, super cute!

Anonymous said...

OH Jenna, I was just checking hoping to see one last belly photo before you delivered, that was a quick return from your last post...you were ALMOST right now your due date wernt ya!! congrats hun, you are a strong girl, 55 hours-OUCH. that makes me want to try and have babies;) Glad to hear the news, and cant wait to see the precious little thing. god bless and congrats to you two!