Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Baby Blog

This Blog is officially becoming a baby blog! I am so excited to finally be able to talk about my pregnancy! We have been sooo lucky the past couple of months and have been blessed with the most wonderful gift in the world! It still seems a bit surreal that I have a life growing inside of me. I can't wait to feel him or her move and to start showing!! Maybe then it will start to feel more real. Our baby is due on May 30th, 2009, which is the perfect time! My mom will have the whole summer off to offer her help and my sister will be home for the summer as well! We are very, very fortunate.

We are also lucky because my brother and his wife, Mandy are also expecting! They are due April 15, 2009, so the babies will only be 6 weeks apart! I am very close with my cousins who are near the same age as me and I am excited that our child will get to experience that as well! So far I am feeling really well and hopefully that will continue! Our next appointment is on November 24 and we will get to hear the heartbeat! I can't wait!

2 comments:

Mandy said...

Your finally public! YEAH!! I have been checking to see when you were going to post. So I get to officially write the first congrats on the blog! I am very excited for the two of us to go down this journey together! Speaking of that, I can't read and that coupon starts this week, so tomorrow I will be ordering. So if there is anything else you want let me know!! Hope you had a wonderful time on your trip, and an exciting time telling all of your family!! Can't wait to catch up soon!

Bryan and Ashley said...

Jenna I just wanted to tell you again how happy I am for you. Your first baby is such an exciting time!! I know you will enjoy every step!! Let me tell you...hearing the heart beat was one of the best moments of my life!! :) So exciting!!!

Oh, and you'll have to tell Justin and his wife congrats for me! How fun!