Saturday, November 15, 2008

12 Weeks!

I have been so lucky because I have felt pretty good in the last three months. I have heard horror stories about the first three months of pregnancy and while I didn't feel "up to par", it really hasn't been that bad. That being said, I am very very excited for what is to come. I am excited to not feel sick at various times during the day and most importantly to have my energy back!! I can't say I am there yet but I know in the next few weeks it will get better. I am also excited for second trimester because of all the wonderful things that happen - we will get to hear the heartbeat, I will finally get a little belly, I will start to feel him or her move, and we will get to see a picture/movie of our baby on the ultrasound. And lastly, we will get to find out if we are having a boy or a girl. So, while the first three months have held some excitement (finding out your pregnant, telling people, etc.) I can honestly say I am more excited for the next few! Thank you to everyone who has congratulated us!! We are very excited and I promise I will work on updating this blog more regularly! I finally have something to write about!
Thanks again!

4 comments:

LeAnn said...

I hope you are doing well and taking good care of yourself. I promise to be a faithful follower of this blog- just keep me updated. We should get together soon. Let me know when you're free. Love you!

Ceej and Em said...

Congratulations, Jenna!! I'm really happy for you as well as your new baby as he/she is very lucky! :)

Anonymous said...

Hey jenna, Its Heidi Planert (kline, now) Congratulations on expecting news, thats so wonderful. may you be the cutest little pregnant women I know, your short and little and petite!!
Hope you continue to feel wonderful and remember this is all for your new family to come!!! you can find me at my blog too, check me out, under annas friends

congrats and keep in touch..

Ledebuhr Family said...

JENNA! I already said congrats, but I'm glad you're blogging about your new experience. I can keep up-to-date! Remember when we were at the Badger/Gopher game talking about our dogs? Now you'll have a little one to brag about. Sooo happy for you!! :)

Now all those days of playing "house" in your basement will pay off!