Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Vegas and Easter

I am not very good at doing this more than every 2 months! February was kind of boring...not a whole lot to blog about. But now I can write all about our wonderful trip to Vegas and Easter! In March, my parents, Ben, Gracelyn, and I all went on a vacation to Vegas and the Grand Canyon. It was so fun to see everything through Gracelyn's eyes. She had an awesome time! She LOVED Circus Circus! She loved playing the games, going on rides, and her favorite thing was seeing a Dora 4D movie! She was amazed by how realistic it was!

Here are some pics of the Grand Canyon! Which was breathtaking!






Movie Star



Riding on the tram!!


Playing Games!


Riding a horse with daddy!


Dancing Downtown!


My nephew's 3rd birthday landed directly on Easter so we got to spend Easter in Madison with my family! We had an awesome weekend! The kids LOVED getting to spend time together!

Gracelyn found her Easter basket!


Here are some more pics from Easter!













Gracelyn and I sat down to dinner tonight (Ben was at work) and she proceeded to tell me this, "Mom, if I were you I would have a baby, actually if I were you I would have twins!" First of all...my 3 year old talks to me like she is 10. Second of all...she is obsessed with me having a baby! She is so funny! She makes me laugh every day! She also told her sitter today that I was pregnant with twins..

By the way, I am not pregnant...and definately not with twins!

No comments: