Monday, December 13, 2010

Let it Snow!

So, it has been an interesting weekend for us Wisconsinites hasn't it? My husband has been working nonstop since the snow started. Unfortunately we financially benefit from other's misery... So, I can honestly say that while this storm was unkind to all of us, we will be able to pay our property taxes next month no problem. So, there are ups and downs to every situation! This is a picture of my car...buried in snow!
So while my husband was out working, Gracelyn and I were stranded in the house. Now, this has its advantages. I am all caught up on laundry, the house is clean, and Gracelyn and I got to spend lots of mother daughter time together. Gracelyn also went pee pee on the potty twice this weekend! While she is not ready to wear big girl underwear yet...she does like to practice! She insisted on wearing her big girl undies over her pants. And yes she is holding a tampon in her hand. I did take it away from her right after I took the picture. She is convinced that they are some sort of "treat".

We also did some holiday banking!! She thought this was quite fun and tasty! Christmas 2010 here we come!

P.S. Notice her pretty toes! We did that too, after she poured an entire bottle of clear nail polish on her pants. Yeah, her mom didn't think she was strong enough to open it herself. I was so wrong!

2 comments:

Ledebuhr Family said...

The last picture is adorable - love the little red toesies! :)

Anonymous said...

oh my god, your car, HIlarious! does your hubby plow snow on the side then? she is getting to be such a big girl, so cute, she looks JUST like you. I love the tosies too, been wanting to do Kyleighs but havent yet!
stay warm!