Sunday, March 21, 2010

Changes..

Since the last time I posted soo much has changed! Our baby has become an independent little girl overnight. She started to crawl on February 26 and started to pull herself up to stand on March 6. It amazes me how quickly things can change. One night she isn't crawling and the next she is crawling all over the house! She is also starting to learn what "no" means. The consesus is - she doesn't like it. She would like to swallow bugs, fall off beds, put her hand into light suckets, break the computer, and pull her mommy's hair. And yet we tell her she can't... I love picking her up at daycare and having her crawl right to me. She does the same thing when Ben gets home from work. So even though we have to tell her "no"...she still loves us to pieces. She will learn that saying "no" is really one of the many ways we will show her how much we love her. She is also drinking very well from a sippy cup. They are babies for such a short amount of time...Overall, we are really just enjoying life and the warmer, sunnier weather! Osseo girls and Altoona girls are going to State!! Congrats ladies!!

Here are some pics - The first one is Gracelyn crawling. (P.S. The flower in her hair I bought from May Day Studio! Love her hair clips! The owner of May Day Studio is a friend of my friend Ashley Phipps)Then there is one of Gracelyn out in the snow before it melted and then a few of her 9 month pics! Enjoy!






2 comments:

Anonymous said...

How cute, glad to see the update! I am so excited to meet our little one and can only imagine the ventures Ill be following behind you with! take care!

Bryan and Ashley said...

Oh my goodness, what a doll! Those pictures are too cute. It sounds like she's keeping you busy!! Such fun. I love how their personality comes out even more at this stage. Just wait til the tantrums really start with the word NO. :)

Glad you found Kristen's cute bows--you guys make me want a little girl. :)