Wednesday, June 24, 2009

One Month

I can't believe that Gracelyn will be one month very shortly! I think the last month has gone faster than any other. I can't even explain how wonderful it is waking up every morning knowing I have a baby in a nearby room. I love spending my days with her. Every time she does something new Ben and I are amazed! She still isn't smiling - but we know she is on the verge!! She enjoys tummy time, her baths, snuggling, sleeping, playing, and (probably her favorite) eating! She doesn't enjoy getting her diaper changed (well I suppose only when she would rather be eating)...and being cold (like when she gets out of her bath). Otherwise she is a pretty happy baby! She will get her first pictures taken tomorrow with Ben and I and we are very, very excited!!

Here are some pictures of the last month!








In order from the top!
Gracelyn and her Daddy!
Gracelyn at a week and 1/2!
On our way out!
Gracelyn snuggling with Mommy!
Gracelyn on Father's Day at her first parade!
Gracelyn at 3 weeks!
Gracelyn with her cousin Camden!!

4 comments:

adam and andrea said...

she's a doll, Jenna - absolutely beautiful!

Anonymous said...

oh gosh Jenna. I love the 2nd to last picture, her tummy is huge, you must have just fed her... lol!! How sweet is she!!! she is sure adorable.. enjoy all the moments with her!

Joy@WDDCH said...

So precious!!!

Anonymous said...

Jenna,

I need your email address you use to do your blog. I am securing my blog to only my friends on my list!!

thanks!