Tuesday, March 31, 2009

My new camera!

I got a new camera for my birthday! A Nikon D40! I love Ashley's photos so I asked her what kind of camera that she owns. She told me and I love it!! These are some of the first photos that my sister and I took with it. I have a lot to learn, so we aren't doing anything too fancy with it yet. My sister, mom, dad and I went and visited my cousin, Kaija, her husband Thad, and her four kids in Kansas City last weekend. That is where we took a lot of these pictures!

Here is a picture of Kasia, Remi, Brittany, and Hattie

























This is our goddaughter Kalea...she is adorable!






Here is a picture of my mom's hand, my hand, and my baby belly!! It was Britt's idea...what a clever girl she is!



Here is a current picture of me at 31 weeks.

6 comments:

LeAnn said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
LeAnn said...

I love that black and white photo of you- stunning! Your baby bump is adorable.

Anonymous said...

Hey Jenna,

I actually had that camera for about 6 months, my husband bought it for me for my birthday last year and it broke, so now I am going to be getting into photography so I am purchasing the Canon D50 in a couple weeks along with the new improved Apple computer. I Love photography so much and you will learn it love it more as you learn more things about your camera. I cant wait to get mine. make sure to keep up on the belly pictures before you have the baby, I love your belly so much, its so cute!!!!

Joy@WDDCH said...

Girl I'm in KC! Just love the connection.

Anyway, LOVE the pic of your hand, your mom's hand, and the bump! TOO CUTE! My mom passed when pregnant with my first and that is one thing I would've cherished with my whole heart if we'd had the opportunity.

Bryan and Ashley said...

Jenna I'm so glad you love your camera! I would have felt awful if it wasn't exactly what you wanted!! Your pictures look great! Hope you had a wonderful birthday!

jenifer said...

Those are truly fantastic photos!! I too have Nikon camera... I love it's picture quality!!